Plus (10 kg)
To supply additional nutrients, as a softfood, to deficient seed mixtures. All seed mixtures are deficient in lysine, arginine, choline, riboflavin, calcium, phosphorus and iodine. Seeds are lacking vitamin D3 and B12. The quantities of vitamin A, carotene and B-vitamins are highly variable. For a good condition of the bird, a complete moult, a high rate of fertilisation and carry-over of nutrients to the eggs, these nutrients are indispensible. For this purpose AVES-PLUS has been developed.
The Aves-plus diet is prepared in the same way as Aves-Start.
When to us:
Adult birds: throughout the year, except in the breeding season and during the moulting period.
Juveniles: after the juvenile moult up to 2 weeks before pairing-up
The AVES-PLUS diet is prepared in the same way as Aves-Start.
200 g for ± 2 kg complete supplemental egg-softfood
600 g for ± 6 kg complete supplemental egg-softfood
Quantities complete softfood with AVES-PLUS required per day:
- Fresh supplemental egg-softfood
- The only softfood containing whole egg
- Homogeneous composition
- Does not contain colorants
- Contains enough vitamin A for recessive white canaries
- Can be stored in the freezer for prolonged time
- Proved to be one of the best supplemental softfoods since 1976
- Switching over from Aves-Start to Aves-Plus without problems
- Same preparation as Aves-Start
- Dietary deficiencies in seedmixtures are completely supplemented by Aves-Plus