Show 4 (20 kg)
Show 4 pellet
2 mm breeding pellet during laying and breeding
- SHOW 4 pellet is a complete feed for pheasants, partridges, guinea fowl, quail and ornamental fowl during the breeding and laying season.
- This high-quality breeding pellet contains all the ingredients, minerals and vitamins necessary for a good egg production and breed, and beautiful chicks.
- The extra small pellet of 2 mm guarantees a smooth intake.
Crude protein 15.5%, Crude fat 4.1%, Crude ash 10.0%, Crude fibre 4.5%, Lysine 0.75%, Methionine 0.37%, Calcium 2.70%, Phosphorus 0.58%, Sodium 0.15%.
E672 Vitamin A 15000 IU, E671 Vitamin D3 3000 IU, 3a700 Vitamine E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 100 mg, E1 Iron (Ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 46 mg, E2 Iodine (Calcium iodate, anhydrous) 1 mg, E4 Copper (Cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 15 mg, E5 Manganese (Manganese sulphate, monohydrate) 75 mg, E6 Zinc (Zincsulphate, monohydrate) 70 mg, E8 Selenium (Sodium selenite) 0.20 mg, E8 Selenium Organic form of Selenium 3b8.10 0.10 mg
Technological Additives: E310 Propyl gallate 2.5 mg
Sensory additives: E161g Canthaxanthin 2 mg
• Period: During the breeding and laying season.
• The feeds can be freely administered.
• Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton and the formation of the eggshell.
• Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
• For an optimal development and health, take the life phases and periods into account.